The top team in medical coding is hiring! The E+A remote team has immediate openings for
E/M-Hospitalist Pro-Fee Coders AND ED Professional and/or Technical Coders.
As a member of the E+A team, you set your own flexible schedule but MUST commit to at least 15 hours per week. You will be taxed as a long-term 1099-contractor.
Remote Pro-Fee Coder Professional Requirements:
• AAPC and/or AHIMA certification
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant, active pro-fee coder/auditor experience
• Experience with guidelines specific to hospitalist medicine OR emergency department coding
• Recent remote coding experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to pass a screening test with 90% accuracy or above
Remote Pro-Fee Coder Software Requirements
• Your own Windows-based computer
• High-speed internet access
• End-user encryption installation is required within 60 days
To join the industry’s top team in medical coding, email your cover letter and resume to Ginger Blackwood at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us online.