The 3 R’s
RISK, REGULATIONS, AND REVENUE
As an E+A coding client, our team also monitors your revenue and compliance environment for adherence to industry rules and regulations. We provide detailed reporting and recommendations on downcoding, documentation education, risk identification and opportunities for improvement. Our compliance activities are based on the Seven Fundamental Elements of an Effective Compliance Program. This includes:
- Implementing written policies, procedures and standards of conduct.
- Designating a compliance officer and compliance committee.
- Conducting effective training and education.
- Developing effective lines of communication.
- Conducting internal monitoring and auditing.
- Enforcing standards through well-publicized disciplinary guidelines.
- Responding promptly to detected offenses and undertaking corrective action.